5 star Roofing & Restoration

Think Strong…5 Star Roofing Strong

We're Proud to be the #1 Roofing Company on the East coast for home improvement and emergency mitigation needs

Located in Maryland, Georgia, & Pennsylvania

Give us 10% trust, we'll earn the other 90% Guaranteed!!

Need Financing?

Commercial Roofing

Residential Roofing

Storm Damage

Gutters and Siding

Why Choose Us

Qualified Experts

With the owner alone having over ten thousand hours of roofing experience, this company has you covered.

Flexible Schedule

Speaking of family, no one in our family gets left behind, especially our customers. We'll always be a call away.

Workmanship Quality

Busy Busy Busy is our first, middle, and last name. Last time I checked you don't stay busy with terrible quality.

Affordable Package

We're blue collar guys and gals, and proud of it. We know all about the ol budget, so affordability is always reflected in our price.

Quality Professionals

We strive ourselves as being helpful towards others and to each other. We're not only a company but a family.

Special Offer

Special offers are our middle name (along with busy.) Give us a call and you'll see what we mean!

Commercial Projects
Residential Projects
0 +
Hard Working Employees
Happy Customers
Here’s What Three of Our Dedicated Clients Said about Us:
“I wanted to personally thank Jason Griggs and Joshua Costa for the incredible job 5 Star Roofing and Restoration did for me and my brand new beautiful roof. On the surface, the process seemed challenging for both Jason and Joshua, having to take multiple pictures and upload documentation to my insurance company before proceeding with the work, but they made it seem like it was no effort at all and stayed extremely engaged with both myself and the insurance adjuster to ensure all the information was correct and completed within a specific time frame...I cannot thank you enough for that extra touch. The perception I had was that you were my advocate the whole time...and the outcome was fabulous. I’ve had several compliments from my neighbors about how nice the roof looks as well. I would also like to acknowledge the workers that did the job. They were efficient and friendly. They amazed me how quickly they completed the job and how they cleaned up so nicely afterwards.”

P. Lucido
"Jason from 5 Star offered roofing services that were exceptional. His response to our questions were prompt, the process was easy, and we had the roof installed quicker than we anticipated. We are happy with our new roof. Thank you, Jason!"

The Phillips
"They said 'Give them 10% of our trust and they will earn the other 90%.' They earned far more than that. Our roof is exactly what we wanted and 5 Star even got the ceiling damage paid for by our insurance as well."

The Murrays
Scroll to Top